The Chocolate Museum in Ferndale Road, Brixton, SW9 was established in March 2013 by French Artisan Chocolatier Isabelle Alaya.
Isabelle said the “Chocolate Museum is to represent chocolate industries in the Uk”
The chocolates are usually produced by independent bean to bar makers which have a combination that origins chocolate bars along with flavours of melange chocolate that comes from fruits, spices and herbs blended together.
Chocolate Museum provides:
- Great collection of historic memorabilia on chocolate
- Cocoa & Slavery – The realities of how slavery involved in the production of chocolate
- School workshops
Some of the workshops set for April (see website for other dates)
- Wednesday 4th April – 11-12 – Family Easter Truffle Making
- Thursday 5th April 11-12.30 – Family Easter Egg Making
- Friday 6th April – 11-12.30 – Family Easter Egg Making